Pyrolytic boron nitride is a kind of boron nitride ceramic prepared by high temperature pyrolysis reaction by chemical vapor deposition. PBN is an advanced material with excellent properties. It is deposited by the reaction of ammonia and boron halide under high temperature and high vacuum conditions. It can be deposited as PBN sheet material or directly into PBN final products such as tubes, rings or thin-walled containers. Unlike ordinary hot-pressed boron nitride (BN), it does not have to undergo a conventional hot-press sintering process without adding any sintering agen.
Advanced Ceramic Materials is a leading supplier of ceramic materials. We offer pyrolytic boride nitride products of high purity and with competitive price. Standardized sizes and customized sizes are available.
(1) Non-toxic and odorless;
(2) High purity, reaching 99.999% or more;
(3) It does not react with acid, alkali, salt and organic reagents at room temperature, and is slightly corroded in molten salt or alkali solution, but it can resist corrosion of various acids at high temperature;
(4) does not react with most molten metals, semiconductors and their compounds;
(5) The oxidation resistance is good below 1000 °C;
(6) Good thermal shock resistance, no cracks were found in the water at 2000 °C;
(7) The use temperature is high, there is no sublimation point, and it is directly decomposed into B and N above 3000 °C;
(8) High resistance and good electrical insulation performance;
(9) Smooth surface, no pores, and not wet with most semiconductor melts.
Pyrolytic boron nitride (PBN) materials have high purity, chemical inertness and excellent thermal conductivity, making Pyrolytic BN crucible an ideal containers for elemental purification, crystal growth and semiconductor manufacturing, especially for the preparation of next-generation compound semiconductors such as GaAs, InP, etc. At the same time, it is also widely used in aviation, aerospace, electronics, chemical, special metallurgy, medical and other fields.