Alumina Fastener Description
Alumina fasteners are made of aluminum oxide. Aluminum ceramics as a fine ceramic material is widely used in a lot of industries. This material has superb performances in electrical insulation, high chemical resistance and low thermal expansion. High purity Al2O3 materials are excellent for making parts for CVD, ion implants, photolithography, and semiconductor parts. In traditional industries, alumina ceramics are ideal for products such as injector tubes, gas nozzles and insulators. Alumina tubes are widely used as protector for high temperature thermal couples. Ceramic fasteners are made by materials with very low thermal expansion coefficient and excellent wear resistance.
Alumina Fastener Specifications
||13.8 HV, Gpa
||18 HV, Gpa
||25 W/(m K)
||32 W/(m K)
||77 In / In°C (x10^7)
||78 In / In°C (x10^7)
*This chart just demonstrates the typical properties of common alumina materials we use to produce our alumina ceramic parts. Please notice that the property for customized alumina parts could vary due to different process. Advanced Ceramic Materials (ACM) is a ceramic manufacturer base in the state of California, we could provide aluminum oxide products produced under your specified instruction, or do the best to meet customers’ requirements.
Alumina Fastener Applications
Alumina ceramic fasteners can be used in the following applications.
• Used for making parts for CVD, ion implants, photolithography, and semiconductor parts.
• In traditional industries, alumina ceramics are ideal for products such as injector tubes, gas nozzles and insulators.
• Used as a material for industrial furnaces due to its ability to maintain its hardness at high temperatures.
• Used as protector for high temperature thermal couples.
• Used as a material for chemical industry due to its high corrosion resistance.
Our aluminum oxide fastener is carefully handled to prevent damage during storage and transportation and to preserve the quality of our product in its original condition.