||Diameter 1~100 mm
Alumina Tube Description
Alumina tube is made of aluminium oxide (Al2O3) ceramic. Alumina as a fine ceramic material is widely used in a lot of industries. Aluminum oxide tubes have superb performances in electrical insulation, high chemical resistance and low thermal expansion and these ceramic tubes are widely used in industrial ovens and machines. High purity alumina materials are excellent for making alumina components for CVD, ion implants, photolithography, and semiconductor manufacturing.
In traditional industries, alumina ceramic tubes are ideal for products such as injector tubes and insulators. Alumina tube is also widely used as protector for high temperature thermal couples.
Alumina Tube Specifications
||13.8 HV, Gpa
||18 HV, Gpa
||25 W/(m K)
||32 W/(m K)
||77 In / In°C (x10^7)
||78 In / In°C (x10^7)
*This chart just demonstrates the typical properties of common alumina materials we use to produce our alumina parts. Please notice that the property for customized aluminum oxide parts could vary due to different process. Advanced Ceramic Materials (ACM) could provide alumina ceramic tubes produced under your specified instruction, or do the best to meet customers’ requirements. Custom sizes are avaliable.
Alumina Tube Applications
Aluminum oxide ceramic tubes have a wide range of applications:
• Used for making parts for CVD, ion implants, photolithography, and semiconductor parts.
• In traditional industries, alumina ceramics are ideal for products such as injector tubes, gas nozzles and insulators.
• Used as a material for industrial furnaces due to its ability to maintain its hardness at high temperatures.
• Used as a protector for high temperature thermal couples.
• Used as a material for the chemical industry due to its high corrosion resistance.
Our alumina tube is carefully handled to prevent damage during storage and transportation and to preserve the quality of our product in its original condition.