||250 to 5,000 nm
Sapphire Cuvette Description
– The entire surface is covered with sapphire for superior chemical- and plasma resistance to avoid acid and alkaline etching.
– Transparent body with a wide light transmission wavelength from UV light to mid-infrared, ranging from 250 to 5,000 nm.
– Complex flow channels and joints are available
– Direct joining technology enables assembly with an optical prism
– Withstand the extreme natural condition of some sample solutions and variances in temperature.
Sapphire Cuvette Specifications
A graph showing the reduction per 1 cm3 when immersed in each chemical for 24 hours.
- Transmission characteristics
*The data above are reference values and do not guarantee the characteristics of the product.
|Vickers Hardness HV9.807N (Gpa)
|Young's Modulus (Gpa)
|Compressive Strength (Mpa)
|Thermal Conductivity (20℃) (W/(m·K)
Sapphire Cuvette Applications
Sapphire Cuvette is used to hold samples for spectroscopic measurement. It can withstand the extreme natural condition of some sample solutions and variances in temperature.
Sapphire Cuvette Packaging
Our Sapphire Cuvette is carefully handled during storage and transportation to preserve the quality of our product in its original condition.