||Diameter 1~100 mm
Multi-bore Alumina Tube Description
Multi-bore alumina tube is made of a ceramic material with high thermal conductivity, compressive strength, and thermal shock resistance. Alumina ceramic also has a low thermal expansion, making it a suitable material for furnace use in the crucible, tube, and thermocouple sheath form. Alumina is high hardness and good wear resistance, making it a suitable material for ball valves, piston pumps, and deep drawing tools. In addition, it can be easily combined with metals and other ceramic materials using brazing techniques and metalizing.
Multi-bore Alumina Tube Specifications
||13.8 HV, Gpa
||18 HV, Gpa
||25 W/(m K)
||32 W/(m K)
||77 In / In°C (x10^7)
||78 In / In°C (x10^7)
*This chart just demonstrates the typical properties of common alumina materials we use to produce our multi-bore aluminum oxide tube. Please notice that the property for customized alumina parts could vary due to different process. Advanced Ceramic Materials (ACM) could provide alumina ceramic products produced under your specified instruction, or do the best to meet customers’ requirements.
Multi-bore Alumina Tube Applications
Multi-bore alumina tube has a wide rage of applications:
• Air, gas and liquid filtration
• Used for making parts for CVD, ion implants, photolithography, and semiconductor parts.
• In traditional industries, alumina ceramics are ideal for products such as injector tubes, gas nozzles, and insulators.
• Alumina tubes are widely used as a protector for high-temperature thermal couples.
• Used as the protector for high-temperature thermal couples.
• Used as a material for the chemical industry due to its high corrosion resistance.
Our multi-bore alumina tubes are carefully handled to prevent damage during storage and transportation and to preserve the quality of our products in their original condition.