|Material||AlN, aluminum nitride|
Aluminum nitride, AlN, is a light grey or white ceramic material which has a density of 3.26g/cm3. Due to its high thermal conductivity and great electrical insulation, AlN was used in microelectronic industries. Surface oxidization happened in air even for room temperature, however, the aluminum oxide layer can protect the material up to 1370 C. Metallization methods are available to allow aluminum nitride to be used in electronics applications similar to those of alumina and beryllium oxide.
The hardness of aluminum nitride ceramic is even higher than alumina, the traditional technical ceramic, making it an ideal material for applications that require good wear resistance.
* Very high thermal conductivity (> 170 W/mK)
* High electrical insulation capacity (>1.1012Ωcm)
* Strength according to the double ring method >320 MPa (biaxial strength)
* Low thermal expansion 4 to 6×10-6K-1(between 20 and 1000°C)
* Good metallization capacity
* Dielectric layers in optical storage media；
* Electronic substrates, chip carriers where high thermal conductivity is essential；
* Military applications.
Our Aluminum Nitride Substrate is carefully handled to prevent damage during storage and transportation and to preserve the quality of our product in its original condition.
Submit your review
Good quality and doesn't break with a light crash.