||Diameter 1~100 mm
Alumina Tube (One End Closed) Description
Alumina Tube (One End Closed) is developed and made of Aluminum Oxide (Al2O3). Alumina is widely used in structural, electronics, medical and electrical fields as one of the most important ceramic oxides. Due to its high melting point (2054℃) and good chemical stability, Alumina ware is often used during high temperature demanding and contamination-free reactions. Alumina is also a good refractory metal. It can work up to 1750℃ in both oxidizing and reducing atmospheres. It’s also a good electrical insulator used as a substrate for integrated circuits. Considering Alumina’s price, high melting and boiling points, good resistance, strong hardness, and good electrical insulation, Alumina is widely spread and used all over the world in lots of industries.
Alumina Tube (One End Closed) Features
- High melting and boiling points
- good electrical insulation
- strong hardness
- Strong thermal shock resistance
- good chemical resistance
- small density and good bio-inertness
Alumina Tube (One End Closed) Specification
|Volume Resistivity (25℃)
Alumina Tube (One End Closed) Application
- Used for making parts for CVD, ion implants, photolithography, and semiconductor parts.
- In traditional industries, alumina ceramics are ideal for products such as injector tubes, gas nozzles, and insulators.
- Used as a material for industrial furnaces due to its ability to maintain its hardness at high temperatures.
- Used as a protector for high-temperature thermal couples.
- Used as a material for the chemical industry due to its high corrosion resistance
Alumina Tube (One End Closed) Packaging
Our Alumina Tube (One End Closed) is carefully handled during storage and transportation to preserve the quality of our product in its original condition.