Alumina Rod Description
Alumina rod is made of aluminum oxide (Al2O3) ceramic – a fine ceramic material that is widely used in various industries. Aluminum oxide rod has superb performance in electrical insulation, high chemical resistance, and low thermal expansion.
High purity alumina products are excellent for making parts for CVD, ion implants, photolithography, and semiconductor parts. In traditional industries, alumina ceramics are ideal for products such as injector tubes, gas nozzles, and insulators.
Alumina Rod Specifications
||13.8 HV, Gpa
||18 HV, Gpa
||25 W/(m K)
||32 W/(m K)
||77 In / In°C (x10^7)
||78 In / In°C (x10^7)
*This chart just demonstrates the typical properties of common alumina materials we use to produce our alumina ceramic parts. Please notice that the property for customized alumina parts could vary due to different processes. Advanced Ceramic Materials (ACM) could provide aluminum oxide rods produced under your specified instruction, or do the best to meet customers’ requirements.
Alumina Rod Advantages
• High-temperature resistance
• Gear resistance & corrosion resistance
• High hardness
• Low thermal expansion.
• Low friction coefficient
Alumina Rod Applications
Alumina ceramic rods have a wide variety of applications:
• Used for making parts for CVD, ion implants, photolithography, and semiconductor parts.
• In traditional industries, alumina ceramics are ideal for products such as injector tubes, gas nozzles and insulators.
• Used as a material for industrial furnaces due to its ability to maintain its hardness at high temperatures.
• Used as a protector for high-temperature thermal couples.
• Used as a material for the chemical industry due to its high corrosion resistance.
Our alumina rods are carefully handled to prevent damage during storage and transportation and to preserve the quality of our product in its original condition.