Alumina rod is made of aluminium oxide (Al2O3) ceramic. Alumina ceramic as a fine ceramic material is widely used in a lot of industries. Aluminum oxide rod has superb performances in electrical insulation, high chemical resistance and low thermal expansion.
High purity alumina products are excellent for making parts for CVD, ion implants, photolithography, and semiconductor parts. In traditional industries, alumina ceramics are ideal for products such as injector tubes, gas nozzles and insulators.
|Tensile||30 Kpsi||32 Kpsi|
|Flexural||55 Kpsi||60 Kpsi|
|Compressive||300 Kpsi||330 Kpsi|
|Density||3.7 g/cc||3.92 g/cc|
|Hardness||13.8 HV, Gpa||18 HV, Gpa|
|Thermal Conductivity||25 W/(m K)||32 W/(m K)|
|C.O.T.E.||77 In / In°C (x10^7)||78 In / In°C (x10^7)|
|Working Temperature||1500 °C||1750 °C|
|Volume Resistivity||>10^14 Ohm-cm||>10^15 Ohm-cm|
|Dielectric Strength||16 KV/mm||20 KV/mm|
*This chart just demonstrates the typical properties of common alumina materials we use to produce our alumina ceramic parts. Please notice that the property for customized alumina parts could vary due to different process. Advanced Ceramic Materials (ACM) could provide aluminum oxide rods produced under your specified instruction, or do the best to meet customers’ requirements.
Alumina ceramic rods have a wide variety of applications:
• Used for making parts for CVD, ion implants, photolithography, and semiconductor parts.
• In traditional industries, alumina ceramics are ideal for products such as injector tubes, gas nozzles and insulators.
• Used as a material for industrial furnaces due to its ability to maintain its hardness at high temperatures.
• Used as protector for high temperature thermal couples.
• Used as a material for chemical industry due to its high corrosion resistance.
Our alumina rods are carefully handled to prevent damage during storage and transportation and to preserve the quality of our product in its original condition.
Submit your review
Five Stars. Great product for the price! Easy to use.