Alumina Boat Description
Alumina boat as a fine technical ceramic material is widely used in a lot of industries. High purity alumina has superb performances in electrical insulation, high chemical resistance and low thermal expansion. High purity alumina materials are excellent for making parts for CVD, ion implants, photolithography, and semiconductor parts. In traditional industries, alumina ceramics are ideal for products such as injector tubes, gas nozzles and insulators.
Alumina Boat Specifications
||13.8 HV, Gpa
||18 HV, Gpa
||25 W/(m K)
||32 W/(m K)
||77 In / In°C (x10^7)
||78 In / In°C (x10^7)
*This chart just demonstrates the typical properties of common alumina materials we use to produce our alumina parts. Please notice that the property for customized alumina parts could vary due to different process. Advanced Ceramic Materials (ACM) could provide alumina ceramic products produced under your specified instruction, or do the best to meet customers’ requirements.
Alumina Boat Applications
Aluminum oxide boat can be used in the following applications:
• High alumina combustions boats are ideal for chemists, metallurgists, and other scientists involved in high-temperature work demanding contamination-free results.
• Used with refractory metals such as molybdenum, platinum, rhodium, tungsten, tantalum and iridium
• Used for making parts for CVD, ion implants, photolithography, and semiconductor parts.
• In traditional industries, alumina ceramics are ideal for products such as injector tubes, gas nozzles, and insulators.
• Used as a material for industrial furnaces due to its ability to maintain its hardness at high temperatures.
• Used as a protector for high-temperature thermal couples.
• Used as a material for the chemical industry due to its high corrosion resistance.
Our Alumina boats products are carefully handled to prevent damage during storage and transportation and to preserve the quality of our product in its original condition