||95%, 99%, 99.7%
Alumina Bar Description
Alumina Bar is developed and made of Aluminum Oxide (Al2O3). Alumina is widely used in structural, electronics, medical and electrical fields as one of the most important ceramic oxides. Due to its high melting point (2054℃) and high chemical resistance, Alumina ware is often used during high-temperature demanding and contamination-free reactions. Alumina is also a good refractory metal. It can work up to 1750℃ in both oxidizing and reducing atmospheres. It’s also a good electrical insulator used as a substrate for integrated circuits. Alumina is an important material to make rubies and sapphires in its crystalline form: corundum and using rubies or sapphires can produce more downstream products. Considering Alumina’s price, high melting and boiling points, good resistance, strong hardness and good electrical insulation, Alumina is widely spread and used all over the world in lots of industries.
Alumina Bar Features
- High melting and boiling points
- good electrical insulation (1×1014to 1×1015Ω cm)
- strong hardness (15~ 19 GPa)
- Strong thermal shock resistance
- good corrosion and wear resistance
- bio-inert and food compatible
Alumina Bar Specification
||In / In°C (x10^-6)
|Volume Resistivity (25°C)
Alumina Bar Application
- Used for making parts for CVD, ion implants, photolithography, and semiconductor parts.
- In traditional industries, alumina ceramics are ideal for products such as injector tubes, gas nozzles, and insulators.
- Used as a material for industrial furnaces due to its ability to maintain its hardness at high temperatures.
- Used as a protector for high-temperature thermal couples.
- Used as a material for the chemical industry due to its high corrosion resistance
Alumina Bar Packaging
Our Alumina Bar is carefully handled during storage and transportation to preserve the quality of our product in its original condition.