|Purity||95%, 96%, 99%, 99.5%, 99.7%, 99.8%|
The alumina plate is made of aluminum oxide ceramics. Alumina is a ceramic material with high thermal conductivity, compressive strength, and thermal shock resistance. It also has a low thermal expansion, making it a suitable material for furnace use in the crucible, tube, and thermocouple sheath form. Aluminum oxide ceramic plates can withstand high temperature and maintain high strength and hardness. Alumina ceramic plates also have superb performances in electrical insulation, high chemical resistance, good were resistance and heat resisitance, and low thermal expansion. We have various sizes of semi-finished shapes in stock and are able to conduct custom manufacturing for all kinds of alumina components.
|Tensile||30 Kpsi||32 Kpsi|
|Flexural||55 Kpsi||60 Kpsi|
|Compressive||300 Kpsi||330 Kpsi|
|Density||3.7 g/cc||3.92 g/cc|
|Hardness||13.8 HV, Gpa||18 HV, Gpa|
|Thermal Conductivity||25 W/(m K)||32 W/(m K)|
|C.O.T.E.||77 In / In°C (x10^7)||78 In / In°C (x10^7)|
|Working Temperature||1500 °C||1750 °C|
|Volume Resistivity||>10^14 Ohm-cm||>10^15 Ohm-cm|
|Dielectric Strength||16 KV/mm||20 KV/mm|
*This chart just demonstrates the typical properties of common alumina materials we use to produce our alumina ceramic parts. Please notice that the property for customized alumina parts could vary due to different process. Advanced Ceramic Materials (ACM) could provide aluminum oxide products produced under your specified instruction, or do the best to meet customers’ requirements.
Aluminum oxide ceramic plates have a wide variety of applications:
• Alumina plates are hard enough to become armor for personnel or vehicles.
• The corrosion resistivity of alumina plates makes them a great material for the chemical industry.
• Used as a material for industrial furnaces due to its ability to maintain its hardness at high temperatures.
• Used for making parts for CVD thin films, ion implants, photolithography, and semiconductor parts.
• In traditional industries, alumina ceramics are ideal for products such as injector tubes, gas nozzles, and insulators.
Our Alumina plates are carefully handled to prevent damage during storage and transportation and to preserve the quality of our products in their original condition.
Submit your review
So far so good. No complaints. Just like any other plate, would always love it if they lasted longer, but these are the longest lasting I've found.