Alumina Crucible Description
Alumina Crucible is made of raw material aluminum oxide. Alumina is a ceramic material with high thermal conductivity, compressive strength, high temperature resisitance and thermal shock resistance. It also has a low thermal expansion, making it a suitable material for furnace use in the crucible, tube, and thermocouple sheath form. Alumina is high hardness and good wear resistance, making it a suitable material for ball valves, piston pumps, and deep drawing tools. In addition, it can be easily combined with metals and other ceramic materials using brazing techniques and metalizing.
Alumina Crucible Specifications
||13.8 HV, Gpa
||18 HV, Gpa
||25 W/(m K)
||32 W/(m K)
||77 In / In°C (x10^7)
||78 In / In°C (x10^7)
*This chart just demonstrates the typical properties of common alumina materials we use to produce our alumina parts. Please notice that the property for customized aluminum oxide parts could vary due to different process. Advanced Ceramic Materials (ACM) could provide Al2O3 products produced under your specified instruction, or do the best to meet customers’ requirements.
Alumina Crucible Applications
Aluminum oxide crucible is used in the followin applications:
• Used for making parts for CVD, ion implants, photolithography, and semiconductor parts.
• In traditional industries, alumina ceramics are ideal for products such as injector tubes, gas nozzles and insulators.
• Used as a material for industrial furnaces due to its ability to maintain its hardness at high temperatures.
• Used as protector for high temperature thermal couples.
• Used as a material for chemical industry due to its high corrosion resistance.
Our high purity aluminum oxide crucibles are carefully handled to prevent damage during storage and transportation and to preserve the quality of our product in its original condition.