Boron Nitride is a kind of advanced synthesis ceramic which was sintered in the high temperature and high pressure by BN powder. It has many excellent properties including high temperature resistance, high thermal conductivity, easy machining and good lubricity, makeing BN an outstanding material.
Boron nitride composite ceramic BN-SZ, using silicon carbide and zirconia as a bonding agent, improves the thermal shock resistance and wear resistance of the product. It is commonly used as a separation ring for horizontal continuous casting and a nozzle made of amorphous ribbon. These products have stable chemical properties, high thermal shock resistance, and high corrosion resistance. They are widely used in molten metal contact.
• Chemical stability
• Good wear resistance
• High thermal shock stability
|25°C Volume Resistivity||Ω·cm||>1012|
Max. Service Temp. (°C)
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion
• Used as a horizontal continuous casting separation ring
• Used as metallurgical atomization and powder metallurgy atomizing nozzle
• Used as a thin strip continuous casting side sealing board
• Widely used in the contact of various molten metals
Our Boron Nitride Ceramic BN-SZ is always carefully handled to prevent damage during storage and transportation and to preserve the quality of our product in its original condition.
Submit your review