||95%, 96%, 99%, 99.5%, 99.7%, 99.8%
Alumina Bushing Description
Alumina Bushing is a ceramic material with high thermal conductivity, compressive strength, and thermal shock resistance. It also has a low thermal expansion, making it a suitable material for furnace use in the crucible, tube, and thermocouple sheath form. Alumina is high hardness and good wear resistance, making it a suitable material for ball valves, piston pumps, and deep drawing tools. In addition, it can be easily combined with metals and other ceramic materials using brazing techniques and metalizing.
Alumina Bushing Specifications
||13.8 HV, Gpa
||18 HV, Gpa
||25 W/(m K)
||32 W/(m K)
||77 In / In°C (x10^7)
||78 In / In°C (x10^7)
*This chart just demonstrates the typical properties of common alumina materials we use to produce our alumina parts. Please notice that the property for customized alumina parts could vary due to different process. Advanced Ceramic Materials (ACM) could provide alumina ceramic products produced under your specified instruction, or do the best to meet customers’ requirements.
Alumina Bushing Applications
Aluminum oxide bushing can be used in the following applications:
• Used for making parts for CVD, ion implants, photolithography, and semiconductor parts.
• In traditional industries, alumina ceramics are ideal for products such as injector tubes, gas nozzles and insulators.
• Used as a material for industrial furnaces due to its ability to maintain its hardness at high temperatures.
• Used as protector for high temperature thermal couples.
• Used as a material for chemical industry due to its high corrosion resistance.
Our high quality alumina ceramic bushing is carefully handled to prevent damage during storage and transportation and to preserve the quality of our product in its original condition.